Musim Tengkujuh sudah kembali
Monsoon season is back to town! It has been raining everyday now since last week. This means :-
- Coldest days of the year! At least for me.
- Will have a harder time to wake myself & the husband up in the morning. Hehehe.
- Being in the office is like being in the Arctic. You’ll be frozen to your chair. Haha. Yang peliknya the admin people or whoever controls the centralized aircond kat office tu tak reti-reti nak naikkan temperature keee?
- Doing laundry wont be fun as usual since the sun will only come out either early morning to afternoon or afternoon to evening. Or it wont come out at all. (Note : I love washing & hanging clothes on sunny days only)
- More troubling traffic jams in KL. Especially when they close the SMART tunnel.
- Arrive home from work extra extra late!
- Extra late for dinner. Dahlah nak bulan puasa ni..haaiii..
- Our hot drinks will never be missed.
And extra sleeps during weekends. Hehe.
A’ah kan, I usually update my blog late at night, Kak Kopi. 😀